Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Retail Therapy. It's an ESTATEofMiND

Fiel Sol TRIBAL CALYPSO & NOMAD DESIRE CUFFS

Fiel Sol FLAMENCO DANCER EARRINGS & CUFF

SPIRIT OF THE AZTECS NECKLACE

ISLA MUJERES NECKLACE & matching CUFF





This morning I visited one of my favourite boutiques in Surry Hills, ESTATEofMiND, to deliver some more Fiel Sol goodies just before Christmas. 

Trust me, it's hard visiting without stopping and browsing through all the unique clothes, bags and jewellery. This store is a one-stop shop for a real colourful statement piece - my favourite kind of purchase. 

Make sure you head down to check out Fiel Sol jewellery in store and I promise you won't leave empty handed.

Store details:
ESTATEofMiND
Surry Hills, Australia 2010
Facebook: 

+ESTATEofMIND

 

No comments:

Post a Comment